• Object 1 - To give primacy to the human and spiritual rather than to the material values of life.
• Object 2 - To encourage the daily living of the Golden Rule in all human relationships.
• Object 3 - To promote the adoption and the application of higher social, business, and professional standards.
• Object 4 - To develop, by precept and example, a more intelligent, aggressive, and serviceable citizenship.
• Object 5 - To provide, through Kiwanis clubs, a practical means to form enduring friendships, to render altruistic service, and to build better communities.
• Object 6 - To cooperate in creating and maintaining that sound public opinion and high idealism which make possible the increase of righteousness, justice, patriotism, and goodwill.
Lay Person of the Year was Jerry Boyd. He was recognized for his selfless service to Kiwanis and the community of Belton.
Mike Laughlin got an award for perfect attendance.
Steven Kirpatrick got an award for past exemplary service to the Belton Kiwanis club.